Thank you very much for your interest in this year’s ASCODD Conference. Please follow the guidelines for the submission of your abstract. This year’s conference theme is "Typhoid, Cholera, other enteric diseases and their relationship to nutritional disorders: Persisting challenges for LMICs in an era of humanitarian crisis".
- Please browse through the session programme and select the session of your interest
- Abstracts should be short (100–300 words), clear, concise and written in English with correct spelling and good sentence structure.
- Use the Abstract Submission form below. Please keep in mind that submission of the same abstract to more than one sessions is not allowed. Duplicates will be rejected;
- In case of successful acceptance, an abstract submission confirmation email will be sent to you. This may take up to 7 days from the date of submission.
- Abstracts should be carefully compiled and thoroughly checked, in particular with regard to the list of authors, before submission in order to avoid last minute changes.
- The submission of an abstract carries with it the obligation that it is actually presented at the meeting by the author or, at least, by one of the co-authors.
- Submission of the same abstract to more than one session is not allowed. Duplicates identified by the Programme Committee will be rejected.
- ASCODD Secretariat reserves the right to reject abstracts that are not written in English, do not meet basic standards of scientific quality, or do not adhere to conventional standards of civil discourse and common decency.
Instructions for abstract submission and poster preparation.
Format for abstract submission:
- Title (Limited to 100 characters)
- Author list
- Indicate the poster presenting author (underline the author name)
- Affiliations of the authors
- Email id of the presenting author/corresponding author
- Word limit- 300 words
- Single space
- Introduction/Background, Methods, Result, Conclusion
- Acknowledgement (Optional)
- Last date of abstract submission- 30th September 2019
Format for Poster
- Should not exceed- Height-120cm, Width-90cm
For further clarification, please contact us at: email@example.com & also mention abstract in the subject line.